Travel Guide to Vancouver, Canada
Find Cheap Flights (726 Airfare Search Engines): https://wiseyogiworld.co/flights
Best Hotel Deals: https://wiseyogiworld.co/hotels
Rental Cars: https://wiseyogiworld.co/rentalcars
Airport Transfers: https://wiseyogiworld.co/airport
Private Jet: https://wiseyogiworld.co/lowestjetprices
Universal SIM Card: https://wiseyogiworld.co/SIM
- Visit for more information on Vancouver, Canada.
Vancouver is a coastal city located in the Lower Mainland of British Columbia, Canada. The city had an estimated population of 2 328 000 in July 2009.
What to see:
* Cananda Place -- Vancouver waterfront -- amazing landmark and focus of downtown
* Stanley Park -- Scenic gardens and largest city park in Canada.
* Capilano Suspension Bridge -- Most spectacular suspension bridges (for the adventurous)
* Grouse Mountain -- Skiing, nature trails and Birds in motion demonstrations
* Historic Gastown -- Birthplace of Vancouver with many art galleries & studios etc
* The Vancouver Aquarium -- 60 000 exotic and fascinating creatures from around the world
* Granville Island -- Markets, Theaters, Restaurants, Bars and Farmers market
* Robson Street - Shopping for leading brands (fashion and retail industry)
* Chinatown -- Markets with fresh seafood, vegetables, Chinese medicines etc
* Dr. Sun Yat Set Gardens -- Lush gardens, a living treasure with a gift shop
Things to do:
* Abbotsford Air Show -- Largest Air Show in Canada
* Comedy Festival -- 7 days of the best comedy in the world
* Crankworx Mountain Bike Fest -- Free-ride mountain bike playground
* Festival Vancouver -- 14 Days of outstanding classical, jazz and world music concerts in venues across the city
* Harmony Arts -- Free exhibitions, demonstrations, studio tours, theatre, concerts, markets and hands-on activities
* Jazz Blues Weekend -- Jazz and blues music, indoors and outdoors.
* Okanagan Wine Festival -- One of the Top 100 Events in North America
* Pride Week -- Celebrating the gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender (GLBT) community
* Symphony of Fire -- Several nights of world class Fireworks displays and competitions.
* Theatre under the Stars -- Summer musical theatre productions in the pastoral outdoor setting of historic Malkin Bowl in Stanley Park.